Join us for an interactive networking session to help you make connections that could advance your career. You’ll be able to share answers to the following career-related questions in breakout rooms facilitated by our CHIMA chapter volunteers:
- Who has been a mentor to you in your career so far?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of in your career to date?
- When did you make your last career move, and why?
- Where do you go to look for new career opportunities?
- Why do you choose the health information profession?
- How do you plan to stay relevant in the profession?
Please come prepared to share details about your career journey and where you’d like to head in the future. We’re all in this together to advance the health information profession.
We encourage sharing your LinkedIn profile in the chat during this event. If you’d like to reach out to someone afterwards, here’s an example of what you could say:
I recently participated in CHIMA’s HIP Week 2022 networking session and noticed you were also on the line that day. I’m wondering if you’d like to connect to talk further about ________.
See you there,
Your CHIMA team
Note: We will not be recording this session.